Martha Brae Private Rafting Experience from Montego Bay
Established forty years ago, Rafting on the Martha Brae boasts a complement of eighty five licensed and experienced raft captains. Thirty-foot long bamboo rafts are boarded from a concrete pier, under the supervision of a licensed dispatcher. Before climbing aboard the 30-foot bamboo raft, guests can visit “Miss Martha’s Herb Garden”, a presentation of Jamaica’s herbs renowned for their medicinal and healing properties.
The raft ride is operated over a three mile stretch of the beautiful Martha Brae river and lasts approximately one hour. Once on the raft, guests can learn about “The Legend of Martha Brae” or enjoy an exhilarating swim. The attraction has over the years played host to a number of celebrities including HRH Queen Elizabeth II, heavy weight champion Lennox Lewis, Chuck Norris, Dionne Warwick, Spike Lee, former NBA star Patrick Ewing, Jane Seymour of “Doctor Quinn- Medicine Woman” fame, Kenny Rodgers, the late Johnny cash and world 100 meter champion Usain Bolt.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry / Admission - Martha Brae
Rafting on the Martha Brae, the island’s #1 rafting attraction is located approximately three miles inland from the town of Falmouth, birthplace of one of Jamaica’s former Prime Minister, Hugh Shearer. The attraction is a mere twenty miles from Montego Bay and forty miles from Ocho Rios.
• Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time is dependent on the hotel or guesthouse that you are staying or the disembarking time of your cruise ship and will be communicated when the booking is confirmed. Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.