Mary Poppins in London
Get your spoonful of sugar at the ready, as Mary Poppins has returned to the West End. Flying back into the Prince Edward Theatre, step in time to musical theatre classics such as “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” and “Let’s Go Fly a Kite”. Telling the story of magical nanny Mary Poppins and cockney charmer Bert, it’s a family-friendly show that’s practically perfect in every way.
MARY POPPINS is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, we recommend MARY POPPINS for ages 7 and up. Children under the age of 5 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.”
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Prince Edward Theatre
What's excluded :
- Visit: Prince Edward Theatre, 28 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4HS England
Set in Edwardian London, Mary Poppins arrives onto Cherry Tree Lane with a hand-written advertisement for a nanny from Jane and Michael Banks. Teaching moral lessons inside and outside of the house, the trio meet jolly jack-of-all-trades Bert.
The foursome have plenty of fun adventures, bringing their surroundings to life. But, when Mary leaves with hope the children can grow without her, life on Cherry Tree Lane changes. Wishing for Mary back won’t be easy, but Mary and her umbrella are a truly unforgettable pair that won’t be gone in a hurry.
Departure Point :Prince Edward Theatre, 28 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4HS England
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children Under 3 will not be admitted to the theater
- Mary Poppins contains theatrical smoke and fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting and loud noises
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of 4 or more people
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theatre box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Theatres are waiting for more information from the Government for when they can open again, they will all go by the recommended H&S protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Encore Tickets