Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea tour from Tel Aviv
Masada - UNESCO World Heritage List and its a top tourist attraction due to its historical significance and magnificent views of the Judean Desert and Dead Sea.
Leaving from Tel Aviv in the morning, we’ll drive south, to the foot of Masada. the site of one of the greatest tales of Jewish heroism. The excavated ruins are fascinating to explore, and the remarkable location high above the surrounding desert and Dead Sea, makes this a might impressive experience. After exploring the magnificent fortress, the next stop is Ein Gedi , beautiful nature reserve with waterfalls and the last stop is at a 'private beach' on the Dead Sea for a float & enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the waters and immerse yourself in the famous mud.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and return with our professional Drivers..
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned vehicle
- Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- Health insurance.
- Ein-Gedi entrance (29 NIS)
- Masada entrance and cable car (76 NIS approx.)
- Entry/Admission - En Gedi Nature Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
06:15 Pick up from InterContinental David Hotel
06:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Masada, Masada, Northern District
09:00 Arrive at Masada and take the Cable Car to the top. Once arrive to the top we will enjoy some free time to experience the site's history.
Masada entrance and cable car (76 NIS / 22 USD approx.)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: En Gedi Nature Reserve, Route 90 Road 90 Israel
10:30 Heading back down and transfer Ein Gedi, walk through the fascinating oasis in the desert.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Neve Midbar Beach, 90 Route At the northern end of the sea near the road back to Jerusalem., 9066600 Israel
12:30 Arrive to the Dead Sea Beach and enjoy the famous floating on it's water that contains more than 30% salt and many other healing minerals.
After floating and covering yourself with the special dead sea mud,
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
Return to Tel Aviv around 14:30
Departure Point :1: InterContinental David Tel Aviv, Kaufmann St 12, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 61501, Israel
2: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.