Mascota and Guachimontones Archaeological Zone Day Trip from Puerto Vallarta
While in Jalisco, visit two prominent sites. First, take a walking tour of Mascota, designated one of Mexico’s Pueblos Mágicos (Magical Towns). Then let your guide lead you on an exploration of the Guachimontones archaeological zone, a pre-Columbian settlement at Teuchitlán. Breakfast and round-trip hotel transport from Puerto Vallarta are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour of downtown Mascota
- A/C van or Sprinter
- Entry/Admission - Guachimontones
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mascota, Mascota
Visit a typical mexican little town of the region and know about Mexican heritage.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Guachimontones, Carretera Estatal 604 Guadalajara-San Marcos km 56, Teuchitlan 46762 Mexico
Know the spectacular conics pyramids.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying with local friends it is neccessary to know the address to give you a meeting point and pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.