Masseria's Bike Tour with Vegetarian Lunch
Starting out from Montalbano we’ll cycle on secondary roads with law traffic to reach three different kinds of masserias, each one with different architecture, type, traditional activities and current economic vocation. Tour continuos slowly on small roads lined by stone with drystone walls, rarely visited cattle track and unique landscapes. Target of the excursion is to show the different kind of masseria located between Ostuni and Fasano and the key role the still have in Puglia’s economic and social scenario.
At the end of the tour we'll go in an historical masseria to enjoy a light lunch based on organic vegetable products and traditional pasta dish accompanied by a good local wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Dolmen di Montalbano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dolmen di Montalbano, Localita Pisco Marano Località Occhio Piccolo, 72015 Montalbano, Fasano Italy
Visit at the monument and a little clave close of it
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Madera Bike Tour, Via Aspromonte, n.61, 72016 Montalbano BR, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.