Mattituck New York Guided Farm and Wine Country Bike Tour
Enjoy a guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand picked stops and special treatment from your tour guide in Mattituck, NY. Nature abounds! The tour will stop at a beach, vineyards, and a farm. Infused olive oil and fine vinegar tastings and all equipment are included. You may add wine tastings at one or both vineyards and a catered Mexican-style village lunch for additional fees. Experience the natural beauties the North Fork has to offer all by way of bike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Use of single or tandem bicycle and helmet
- Live entertainment
- Artisanal Oil & Fine Vinegar tastings
- Professional Camera and Photos Throughout Tour Available for Free download
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand picked stops and special treatment from a professional guide will be the delight of your trip to Mattituck, NY. The bike tour is customizable as you may have the option of adding 8 wine tastings as well as a catered Mexican style village lunch for an additional fee.
• 5 Hour Country Wine Bike Tour
• 13.5-Mile Guided Tour, Relatively Flat Terrain
• Unlimited Refreshments
• Professional Guides
• Sample 8 Award Winning Wines (Optional)
• Privileged Access to Vineyard Fields
• Extra-Virgin Olive Oil & Fine Vinegar Samplings
• Greek Village Style Lunch to complement your tastings. (Optional)
• Also an excellent choice for those looking for a gluten free option
• A visit to a Local Farm Stand (Jams, Pies, Fruits and Vegetables)
• Live Music and Entertainment
• Professional photographs captured by your guides staff throughout the day, available online for later download (Free)
• The Love Lane Shopping Experience
• Picnic Blankets available for a Secluded Picnic
• Social Meet & Greet | Networking Opportunities
• Multiple Photographing Opportunities (Your Group, Scenery, etc)Alternative Option: Sunday & Weekday tours include all aspects of the original tour, but one of the vineyard stops could be to a local brewery instead, or to a fruit picking farm where you have the option of picking (berries or apples depending on the month) if you so choose. This is determined by tour operator.
*Participants must be a minimum of 21 years to join this tour.
Departure Point :13200 Main Rd, Mattituck, NY 11952, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered to reschedule the tour. If we do not have at least 10 or more participants, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Regarding cancellations of this nature; you will be notified as soon as possible of this change
- Please arrive at 10:00 am for check in.
- We reserve the right to cancel and terminate any tour at any time for any reason. Anticipated reasons for cancellation may be: Weather
- If there is a report of severe weather, we reserve the right to reschedule the tour. Often we will encounter passing showers while riding; for situations like these we will pass out rain ponchos to our guests. If possible we will seek shelter until the showers pass. If we encounter severe weather while we are cycling, we may have to terminate the tour. Your safety is our #1 priority!
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperatures will be taken of guests and staff daily upon checking in. Masks not required when riding on bikes Masks required to be worn at check in. If not on bikes & within 6 feet of others masks required to be worn. Masks required when walking around at vineyard. When seated you do not.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by East End Bike Tours Inc