Maui Ridge & Waterslides Hike
Hike into the clouds with spectacular 360 degree views - from the lush rainforest of Waihe'e valley in the West Maui Mountains to the Haleakala Volcano of East Maui, incredible ocean views, and one of Maui's largest waterfalls in the distance. It's a fairly steep 5 mile hike roundtrip and can be slippery going back down, so good hiking shoes are mandatory.
The 2nd phase involves a quick hike down to hidden local waterslide pools to swim and jump! Kids love this!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Light snacks, such as healthy trail mixes, energy bars, & chips.
- Bottled water
- First Aid Kit, mosquito repellant, hand sanitizer, hand wipes, paper towels, and other necessities.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional/recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waihee Canyon, North of Walluku on 340, Maui, HI 96793
Experience panoramic views of Haleakala Volcano, the West Maui Mountains (Mauna Kahalawai Volcano), and Makamaka'ole Waterfall in the distance while hiking 2.5 miles into the clouds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Kahului Harbor Cruise-ship guests:Pick-up is across street from Harbor at the Maui Mall, 70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, 96732, due to restrictions/Drop-off is at the Port, due to security clearance with Cruise-ship guests ID's. For all other travelers, meeting location is: Kahului Park & Ride (Google Map coordinates), Kuihelani Hwy, Kahului, HI, 96732.Ports
- Kahului Harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are not required for hiking in nature due to stamina needed and prolonged energy for the day. However, please bring masks should you need to enter facilities or public areas that require one. Disposable masks are provided, if need.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.