Mauritius City Tour
Full Day 2 Passenger City Tour in Curepipe
• Discover Trou aux Cerf our dormant volcano
• Curepipe Botanical garden
• Le Domaines des Aubineaux
• Le Port hand made Ship Model Factory
• The Millennium tower
>> Discover the city of Curepipe
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver guide- English and French
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private and Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance Tickets for Domain Des Aubinaux
- Entry/Admission - Le Domaine des Aubineaux
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trou aux Cerfs, Curepipe, Mauritius
Trou-aux-Cerfs offers a 360-degree view,300 meters in diameter, 80 meters deep: below, the town of Curepipe goes about its business, while to the west stands in the sky the mountain of "Trois-Mamelles" and "Mount Saint-Pierre".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Curepipe Botanical Garden, Curepipe, Mauritius
Curepipe Gardens house the rarest palm tree in the world, the unique specimen of "Hyophorbe amaricaulis". This individual remains the only specimen of its species, as all of the many attempts to cross-fertilize it have failed.
The unique palm is now surrounded by security fencing for its protection. It is about 12 meters high, with a thin gray trunk and occasional creamy white flower
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Port Ship Model, Vacoas, Mauritius
As soon as you reach Le port, a guide receives you and explains the nuances of different models.
They have accurate engineering designs of some ships that sailed in the African coast during the 15th - 19th centuries. Using carefully chosen wood, cloth and strings they skillfully reproduce these designs.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Le Domaine des Aubineaux, Royal Road, Forest-Side, Curepipe, Mauritius
Not far from Curepipe, located in Forest-Side, the residence of Aubineaux was built in 1872. Built from period wood, the house is adorned with pretty turrets that give it an imposing look, as well as a wide corridor central, rather unusual at the time. During the renovation, the owners did not want to change, and the house has kept all its furniture and paintings of yesteryear.Accompanied by a guide you will visit the living spaces and discover the history of a Mauritian family, a leap in time that will plunge you into the colonial past of the island.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Curepipe, Curepipe
Client will discover the Curepipe market .
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time depends on hotel location, we will advise accordingly.Airports
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Airport Terminal Operations Limited ATOL Offices SSR International Airport MU, Plaine Magnien 51520, Mauritius
- Christian Decotter Cruise Terminal, Port Louis, Mauritius
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2 passengers minimum for tour to operate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.