Maya Bay Sunset Cruise and Plankton Swimming From Phi Phi
● The great sunset tour from Phi Phi Don Island , stunningly beautiful islands as one of the best attractions in southern Thailand.
● Enjoy Maya Bay with significantly less crowds during a sunset tour
● Amazing journey to breathtaking locations
● Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges.
● Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef at Pileh Lagoon
● Night swimming with the Phosphorescent Plankton. Experience the unique sensation of swimming with glow-in-the-dark plankton
● A romantic experience that's ideal for couples
Our Maya Bay sunset plankton trip is unique to Phi Phi and the only way to experience the bay’s natural beauty. Our planned itinerary allows us snorkel with the Plankton in Maya Bay but we do not have access to the beach. To actually see the bay without any boats moored and not a single person or footprint in the sand is truly a sight to behold.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park Fee
- Snorkels and Masks
- All you can eat buffet dinner and BBQ
- Water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
• 02:30pm - 02:45pm Check onto our office at Maya Bay Sleep aboard office on Phi Phi Don Island.
• 02:50pm - 03:00pm We will all walk to the pier. Departure as we set sail on our Phi Phi adventure!
• 03:40pm The first stop is Viking Caves for a photo and then onto the stunning Pileh bay for snorkeling and kayaking. We can usually spot some harmless black tipped reef sharks if you are quiet enough.
• 04:30pm After a snack fresh fruit we then head to Maya Bay. As we arrive the day trippers will be leaving and we will be left with our own paradise so you are free to snorkel, relax and kayak whilst the sun goes down.
• 06:30pm It’s time for a delicious all you can eat Thai feast.
• 07:30pm After your meal has settled, put on your life jacket, masks and snorkels and swim with the glowing plankton. Submerge your head in the sea, agitate the water to make the plankton glow to experience a liquid starry night and a truly magical kaleidoscopic light show.
• 08:30pm After you have had enough swimming with the plankton you can enjoy the magnificent night time view as we return to Phi Phi Don Tonsai Pier around 9 pm.
• Pileh Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Departure Point :Maya Bay Sleepaboard Office, Soi Chao Koh, Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-8 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at Maya Bay Sleep aboard Office.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.