Mclaren Vale Luxury Full Day Small Group Wine Tour
Wine Diva Tours is a multi-award winning tour company with over twelve years experience.
We operate luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles.
We are locally connected and fully accredited McLaren Vale owners. We are the only McLaren Vale based wine tour.
The tour is personalised to suit your tastes and as such the wineries we visit are not decided until we meet our guests.
We visit iconic and boutique family owned cellar doors and wineries, some off the beaten track.
We can cater for all dietary requirements
Our tour agenda is not set and we are flexible to include beer, chocolate, cheese, gin and olives into the offering. You just need to ask.
There are no time limits at wineries - it’s all about you! Usually around five cellar doors/wineries are visited in a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious and substantial regional platters at a McLaren Vale winery or cellar door are included. All dietary tastes can be catered for.
- Chilled bottled water supplied
- Full day tour with 915-930 am pick up (McLaren Vale 10am)
- Shared use of our luxury air conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicles
- Fully accredited tour operators who live in McLaren Vale with local knowledge
- Tastings with a winemaker (subject to availability)
- Return transfers from Adelaide CBD, Glenelg and suburbs on the way to McLaren Vale
- We collect from all CBD hotels and from private addresses
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PLEASE ADVISE COLLECTION ADDRESS WHEN BOOKING
- Entry/Admission - McLaren Vale Wine and Food District
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to The Cube - $15 (optional to go there)
- Cellar door tasting fees are not included but most are redeemable upon purchase of wine.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McLaren Vale Wine and Food District, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
Award winning luxury small group tour with a maximum of 8
Mercedes Benz vehicles
Visits to iconic and boutique cellar doors and wineries
Meet the winemaker and see the winery
Tour is tailored to suit your tastes
Owned and operated by McLaren Vale locals
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection from ALL hotels in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg and southern suburbs near to McLaren Vale, including Air BnB and Private addresses. Please check if your accommodation is not in these areas. Please advise your collection address on booking. Airports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for people under the age of 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.