McLaren Vale Tour, visit up to 5 wineries with a great itinerary.
Visiting 2 wine regions in the one day tour makes this tour so good.
Wine Tours 74 cellar doors just in McLaren Vale and 60 in the Adelaide Hills, we have picked our favourite cellar doors, you can choose from the list emailed to you upon rerquest, flexible and Private tours with 5 star service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Adding your own tastings are at clients expense
- McLaren Vale wines are world class, different to the Barossa Valley and Clare Valley as the vineyards are in a more Mediterranean climate with sandy and limestone soils. McLaren Vale has history dating back to the 1850's and we can see lots of the old stone buildings that are now cellar doors.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We calculate the pick up time once we know the location and opening time of the first winery, some open at 10 am and others 11 am. All passengers must be ready on time for the day to work out perfectly.Airports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- outer harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheel chairs that fold up can be accepted, we can organise other vehicles with notice prior to booking please.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.