Médoc luxury wine trip from Bordeaux - Citroën DS Limousine Convertible
The Médoc vines, at north of Bordeaux on the left bank of the Gironde river, are hoisting the very best of the best wines, around the villages of Pauillac and Margaux.
Four out of the five classified "Châteaux Premiers Crus" of the Bordeaux vineyard are in Médoc.
More than wine properties, they are grandiose Châteaux with spectacular architecture that you will discover.
Cruising on the spectacular "Route des Chateaux" aboard a marvelous and comfortable French convertible is an unforgettable experience !
Our 1973 Citroën DS Limousine Convertible is a truly outstanding car, a concentrate of French elegance and "savoir-faire".
Available as a half-day tour (4H) or full-day tour (8H), it will be tailored according to your wishes and wine tastes.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottle of champagne: 50€
- Wine tasting fee at your own expense (typically 10 to 30€ per person / chateau)
- Half-bottle of white wine: 30€
- Box of 8 Canelés de Bordeaux: 20€
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Margaux, Margaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
A stop at mythical Chateau Margaux, producing one of the very best wine of the world since 500 years.
Pass By: Route des Châteaux, 33250 Pauillac, France
Cruising on the scenic "Castles road" aboard our DS convertible is a truly magical experience !
Pass By: Pauillac, Pauillac, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
According to the wine classification of 1855, 3 of the 5 "Premier Cru" chateaux of the Bordeaux wine region are in Pauillac: Château Mouton-Rothschild, Château Lafite-Rothschild and Château Latour.
A single bottle of 1869 Château Lafite was sold in 2010 for $230,000. Come and discover the secrets of this mythical vineyard.
Pass By: Saint Estephe, Saint Estephe, Dordogne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
A nice village surrounded by beautiful chateaux
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off included in Bordeaux and close surroundings
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Half day (4H) 11/20/2019 - 9/28/2021
Full day (8H) 11/20/2019 - 9/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.