Medellin City Private Tour
Experience the main hot spots of Medellin with incredible vistas on this 4-hour tour! Feel the vibe in Downtown as your professional guide takes you to various locations in a new, comfortable vehicle, on the metro, metro cable (aerial cable car), and on foot!
Delight your eyes with breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the top of the mountain summit and Santo Domingo Savio Library.
El Pueblito Paisa in central Medellin will enthrall and captivate you with all it's charming colorful colonial edifices, church, museum, restaurants, cute shops, and much more.
There is a tour upgrade option for guests that would like to go to the top of the summit and beyond to Arvi Park.
This is a private tour with a professional, certified tour guide for you and your party only.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional certified guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All parking fees
- All Metro and Metro Cable fees
- Entry/Admission - Pueblito Paisa
- Entry/Admission - Medellin Metrocable
- Entry/Admission - Metro de Medellin
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellin Travels, Carrera 36 8a 36 Local 36, Medellin 050021 Colombia
Ask your tour guide to stop in our office if you need additional information about this tour.
Pass By: Avoeden Cafe, Cra. 36 ####8a - 34, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Want to start your tour with a fresh cup of organic Colombian Coffee (own expence)?
Ask your tour guide to take you to the Avoeden coffee shop and enjoy the best coffee in Medellin
Stop At: Pueblito Paisa, Tunel av nutibara, Medellin 050030 Colombia
Paisa town located on the top of Nutibarra Hill it's a replica of a typical colonial town. Enjoy the best view of the city from the top of the mountain.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
Plaza Botero is a cultural and visual must-see for any visitor.
The city of Medellin installed the plaza in between the Palacio de Cultura Uribe Uribe and the Museo de Antioquia in 2002 as part of an urban renewal program. The park has 23 sculptures given to the city by the famous Colombian artist, Fernando Botero.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Rafael Uribe Uribe Palace of Culture, Carrera 51 52a 01, Medellin 050012 Colombia
Walk around the famous cultural palace an unique Neogothic building located next door to plaza Botero.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Our Lady of Candelaria, Cl. 50 #49 - 112, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Visit this stuning colonial minor Basilic in down town Medellin.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Parque Berrio, Cl. 50, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Pass by an unique park in the city that was once one of the most relevant ones in downtown.
Stop At: Iglesia de la Veracruz, Cll. 51 No. 52-58, Medellin Colombia
Cute an unique little colonial church in downtown.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museo de Antioquia, Calle 52 #52-43, Medellin Colombia
Pass by and get a great photo at the entrance of the Antioquian museum.
Stop At: Medellin Metrocable, Medellin Colombia
Visit the other side of our city that many don't get to see, jump in a safe cable car and learn about the transformation in the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Metro de Medellin, Medellin Colombia
Our urban and modern metro train crosses the Metropolitan Area of Medellín from North to South and from Centre to West.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Medellín travels tours, Carrera 43 # 25a 112, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return to your original location or pass by our office if you need further information.
Stop At: Parque Arvi, Via a Piedras Blancas Correction of Santa Elena, Medellin 050007 Colombia
For guests that took the Arvi's park upgrade, Enjoy an extra cable ride to Arvi's park where you can find authentic snacks and exotic flowers and vegetation. Get away from the noice of the city and enjoy the park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off our guests at their hotel in Medellin Poblado and Laureles areas. If you are staying outside the main pick up area, a meeting point will be arranged after booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Please be at the lobby of your hotel or outside your apartment building gate at 9am so we can start our tour promptly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.