Medellin helicopter tour
You decide when and with whom, you want to live the experience of flying.
Occupy the maximum capacity of the helicopter (6 passengers) or fly alone with your partner and enjoy the comfort and exclusivity of a private flight.
A unique experience in Medellín and Antioquia, to marvel from the air at the amazing surroundings that surround the city.
More than a panoramic flight company, we are an ally for anyone who wants to live unforgettable experiences, who are looking for new scenarios in their lives, who allow themselves to have privileges and who like to surprise and surprise themselves.
per adult from
12 to 15 minutes
What's included :
- VIP service in the theme room
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Cheeseboard
- Group souvenir photo
- Custom mug.
What's excluded :
- Services not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
Places to fly over:
• Cerro Nutibara / Pueblito Paisa.
• Atanasio Girardot Stadium.
• La Alpujarra administrative center.
• University of Antioquia and Nacional.
• Metro Viaduct.
• Route N.
• North Park.
• Parque Explora.
• Botanical Garden.
• Transport terminal.
• Mother Laura Bridge.
• Metro cable Line A.
• The most colorful neighborhoods in the city.
• City center.
• Trolley car.
• Major Seminary.
• El Poblado neighborhood.
• Local airport.
Departure Point :Colombia Fly - Helicopter Tour, Hangar 67A Calle 5 No 65 E 40, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.