Medellin Motorcycle Rental
We believe that riding a motorcycle is the best way to experience a foreign country. Feeling the air around you while twisting through some of the most amazing and beautiful landscapes in the world is an experience that is impossible to forget. We are Colombias specialist in adventure motorcycle rental and adventure touring motorcycles. Our motorcycles are equipped with off-road tires, a smooth suspension, and power that makes for a comfortable ride on paved roads. They are also equipped with bigger gas tank, beefier parts, as well as a few extra pieces to protect the bike from wear and tear. These motorcycles are perfect for comfortable, long distance touring but are also capable to take you mud, rocks and river-crossings if thats where you decide to go.
per adult from
What's included :
- Adventure Motorcycle Rental
- Helmets, Jackets and Gloves
- Top box - Huge 48 liter top box for all your things. Also has a padded back rest for passengers
- Cell Phone Holder - Keep your device secure and accessible while navigating.
- USB Charger - Charge your phone while you drive
- SOAT - Colombia's mandatory liability insurance
- Medical Insurance - (Just in case)
- Unlimited Kilometers - No extra charges for mileage/kilometers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Our motorcycles are equipped with off-road tires, a smooth suspension, and power that makes for a comfortable ride on paved roads. They are also equipped with bigger gas tank, beefier parts, as well as a few extra pieces to protect the bike from wear and tear. These motorcycles are perfect for comfortable, long distance touring but are also capable to take you mud, rocks and river-crossings if thats where you decide to go.
All our motorcycle rentals include everything you need to have a great motorcycle trip in Colombia:
Unlimited Kilometers - Drive wherever you want without having to worry about extra charges for mileage/kilometers
Helmet - High quality helmets with integrated sun visors
Gloves - We provide nice gloves
Jacket - High quality motorcycle gear that keeps you safe and dry through all the climates that Colombia has to offer.
Top box - Huge 48 liter top box for all your things. The box also has a padded back rest so passengers can travel comfortably.
Cell Phone Holder - keep your device secure and accessible while navigating.
USB Charger - Charge your phone while you drive
SOAT - Colombia's mandatory liability insurance
Medical Insurance - (Just in case)
Trip Planning Advice - I know lots of great places to ride. Just ask and I’d be happy to recommend some cool places.
Roadside Assistance - In the event of an emergency or breakdown 24 hour roadside assistance is also included in our policies.
Emergency Tool Kit and Spares - Our bikes come with an emergency toolkit that contains everything you need to change a tire and perform general maintenance and repairs in remote places. The kit includes spare tire tubes, wrench set, valve stem remover, tire tools, first aid kit and emergency rain gear.
Honesty - We aren't here to mess you up or take your damage deposit. We're honest people doing an honest business. I'm here to help you out during your entire time in Colombia. You don't have to feel like you're alone during your trip. I'm always here to help you out.
Great for beginners - Our motorcycle tours and rentals are geared towards beginner and intermediate riders. We have lots of people come down and tour around who don't speak a word of Spanish and they do just fine. Our tours are also geared towards beginner and intermediate riders. Trails are a mix of paved and easy off road trails that cars can easily drive on. There is no technical riding, just nice easy riding with tons of beautiful scenery. I'm always available to take you around for a day trip so you get used to riding in Colombia and if you want to take a longer guided trip I'm up for that as well.
The only risk is wanting to stay! - Colombia is a beautiful place and your going to love riding here. The people are friendly and the country is totally safe. You don't have to be nervous about riding here and you definitely don't need to be an expert to enjoy riding a motorcycle through some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth.
We got your back! - Our tours and rentals always put safety first. Longer rentals and tours come with emergency tool kits and first aid kits.
We also know how to speak the local language and how to take care of things in case something goes wrong. We are also available 24 hours a day to help you out. Trying to book a hotel but don't speak enough Spanish? Just give me a call and I'll talk to them. Get stopped at a police checkpoint and don't know what to do? Give me a call and I'll take care of everything.
All Included - We don't try to nickel and dime you on safety gear or motorcycle gear. We include everything in one price. Need an extra helmet? No problem and no extra charge. Want an extra jacket with your rental? No problem and no extra charge.
High Quality Motorcycles and Gear - We put safety and maintenance above all else. Our bikes go through a maintenance checklist after every rental and our jackets, gloves and helmets are washed after every rental. We also have a wide assortment of gear including male and female helmets as well as extra large sized jackets and gloves for a comfortable riding experience.
Local Perks - When you go to a new town where do you find the best food? Do you hit up the local restaurants or hang out at the national chain restaurants like all the other tourists? We know Colombia and know all the best places to eat and stay. We taylor trips to fit your budget and traveling style.
Experience - After a tour or rental you will feel much more comfortable in the area and be able to go back by yourself. You will find the best places to stay and eat and even be feel confident to start exploring trails on your own if you decide to come back again in the future.
Value - You may actually save money by renting with us. We can show you the best value for food and lodging as well as save money on equipment by using ours. Instead of buying, transporting and hauling all your own gear, tools, first aid and snacks on your own motorcycle we take care of everything for you.
Departure Point :Las Hamacas, Pajarito, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.