Medieval Castle private guided tour & Pavia city tour
Do you like to have a dip into the past? come to visit this medieval castle appreciated also by Margaret, (Queen Elisabeth’s sister) during her Italian holidays: you will see her apartment with its splendid furniture and furnishings inside, you will see all the most interesting rooms of this castle during your guided tour guided by a tour leader speaking your language. Outside the castle is also possible to have lunch/dinner in a local excellent restaurant. After the guided tour we will proceed to the medieval town of Pavia to have a two hours guided tour in the town center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided tour with tour leader speaking your language
What's excluded :
- 14 eur per person tickets to enter the castle are NOT INCLUDED must be payed at the castle cash.
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Rivalta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Rivalta, Localita Poggio di Rivalta 7, 29010 Gazzola Italy
Come to see outside and inside vit a private guided tour this splendid medieval castle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pavia, Pavia, Province of Pavia, Lombardy
See the medieval city center of Pavia and local important churches
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Piazza della Repubblica, Milano MI, Italy
2: Piazza Alessandro Volta, 22100 Como CO, Italy
3: 22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.