Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Admission Ticket in Dallas
Medieval Times invites you to travel back to the 11th Century. Set within an 11th Century European-style castle that includes interior displays of medieval artifacts, coats of arms from prestigious Spanish families and spectacular shining suits of armor you'll feel as if you're been transported back in time. You'll treated to a one-of-a-kind dinner experience hosted by Queen Maria Isabella that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 4 course meal and select beverages (Vegetarian meals and special allergy accommodations available)
- 2 hour medieval jousting tournament
- Beautiful horses performing classical dressage and a live flight of the royal falcon
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Free onsite parking
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Utensils: Eating utensils were not used in the 11th century and we take you back to that time!
- Visit: Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 2021 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207-3108
Witness an amazing show that presents a rousing live jousting tournament and classic sword fights. Marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. Seated in the castle’s climate controlled Grand Ceremonial Arena, where after receiving colored crowns, you'll cheer for one of six knights (donning matching colored tunics) who chivalrously vie for the honor of Queen’s Champion.
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. Also available are delectable vegetarian, Kosher and Halal options. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
• Tomato Bisque Soup
• Oven Roasted Chicken
• Sweet Buttered Corn
• Herb-Roasted Potato
• Garlic Bread
• Pastry of the Castle
• Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Departure Point :Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 2021 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207-3108
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk.
- Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We've created an extensive reopening plan with direction from health experts and government officials to ensure we exceed standards and your expectations. https://www.medievaltimes.com/plan-your-trip/pages/covid-19-letter-faq.html
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.