Mediterranean Cooking Class & Dinner with View of Nice
There's nothing quite like enjoying the stunning landscape of Nice, with the surrounding hills and sea, while feasting on a dinner prepared by the group lead by host Marie-Christine. Learn to prepare traditional French recipes and then enjoy dinner with a view as you engage in good conversation with new friends.
• Learn easy and tasty French recipes
• Dinner in a beautiful house with a sea view
• Discover fresh and local Mediterranean products from the market
• Experience the hospitality of a French family
• Suitable for all levels
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
- Drinks and beverages (Soft Drinks, Water)
What's excluded :
- Local host Marie-Christine is happy to welcome you to her home in the Nice hills, surrounded by olive trees and spectacular views. She loves traveling, design, nature, photos, art, and of course, cooking. Join Marie-Christine and her family for a night of French cuisine, good conversation, and new friends!
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Tomato & Mozzarella - Beef tomato and mozzarella cheese, with balsamic sauce with oil of our olive tree
• Potato Gnocchi - Gnocchi home made with wheat flour, and provencal tomato sauce with garden herbs
• Chocolate fondant with candied orange peel - Home made black chocolate cake, with organic orange without sugar
Departure Point :Corniche des Oliviers, Nice, France
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.