Mekong Delta - Cai Be Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
Get a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of the Mekong Delta on this day trip that includes a floating market, visiting local workshops and sampling the edible products; being serenaded by locals and lunching on a local delicacy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
The day will begin with a two-hour ride from Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we will take a boat cruise to visit Cai Be Floating Market. This market is a place where everybody gathers to buy and sell agricultural products. The market operates all day but it is only busy in the early morning. This market is different from the traditional ones because people buy and sell products on boats. Discovering this market, you can see business activities on rivers; understand the life of people in the South West region. Floating on the water,visitors can enjoy the relaxing moments.
At the floating market, you can watch locals aboard their small boats trading fresh goods and local commodities. We will stop over at a local house where we can see how they make coconut candy, rice-paper, rice-pop corn and rice wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tan Phong, Tan Phong, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Leave Cai Be for Tan Phong Islet where the maze of shady creeks will surely fascinate you, take a rowing-boat in small channel. You will have a chance to spend time, enjoying traditional music and tropical fruits. Have a traditional lunch at a local home, including the popular dish of ‘Elephant-Ear Fish’. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in HCMC Center (Except District 2, 7, 9)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.