Mekong Delta My Tho and Ben Tre by Luxury Speedboat 1 Day Tour From Ho Chi Minh
• Discover Mekong River by speed boat and see what life is like on the Delta
• Traditional coconut candy workshop
• Honey bee farm
• Riding horse-cartridge
• Riding bicycle in countryside
• Traditional folk music
• Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
• Savour tropical fruit on an island
• Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
• Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance $5,000 USD/ case
- Tropical fruit
- Traditional folk music
- Local lunch
- Riding horse-cartridge
- Riding bicycle in countryside
- Sampan boat along the canals
- Entry/Admission - Mekong Mark of Thới Sơn Island
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong Mark of Thới Sơn Island, Thới Sơn, Châu Thành District, Tien Giang, Vietnam
The area is the final destination of the mighty Mekong River, which winds its way from Tibet, through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and finally into Vietnam. An incredibly fertile region, the Mekong Delta's prime industry is food production, producing approximately half of Vietnam's total agricultural output. Local life for villages in the area revolves around the rivers and canals that make up the delta, so much so that people are more likely to transport by river than road.
Escape the city on a tour of the Mekong Delta, where you will see what life is like beyond the city centre of the south. About 2 hours away is the city of My Tho, a former naval base that is now a bustling port city in the Mekong Delta.
Upon arrival into My Tho, you will ride on a local motor boat along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island and stop at the famous Unicorn Island. Our first stop is at a bee farm, to gain an insight into one of the cottage industries in the region. On our Mekong tour, we will visit an island with lush tropical gardens where we have a chance to sample tropical fruit. Continuing to another island in the Mekong Delta, we will learn more about another cottage industry, coconut candy. Your local guide will take you to a factory and explain the process of making the sweet. As we meander down the Mekong, we will have a chance to visit local villages in the area and learn more about the traditional lifestyles, culture, and customs of people who call the Delta their home.
Walking on the village and taking rowing boat along the nature water coconut canal to see local’s daily life in Mekong Delta.
From there, you will continue your speed boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit a handmade coconut candy workshop. Then transfer to a small motor boat and travel along the lush, green canals, and stop at local restaurant for Vietnamese lunch.
After that going to another area on the Unicorn Island:
+ Enjoying some kinds of tropical fruits at the orchard garden and listening to the Southern traditional music.
+ Local boat will take you back to My Tho, then come back to Ho Chi Minh city.
After lunch, your Ho Chi Minh City river tour will come to nearly an end, and we will head back to My Tho for the journey back to Ho Chi Minh City where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City Opera House, 07 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel which is located within District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh city. Other districts picking up might be extra charged.
Departure Time :7:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.