Melbourne Airport Shuttle City to Airport One-Way
Book an airport shuttle and take the stress out of getting to and from Melbourne Airport. For cost effective, reliable and professional service, look no further. The shuttle service operates to and from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne City and 1.8 miles (3 kilometers) radius 365 days a year.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Transfers to and from Melbourne CBD and various other suburbs within a 1.8 miles (3 kilometers) radius of Melbourne City.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Addresses and hotels not located inside our coverage area.
- Our Airport Shuttle Service, operates to and from Melbourne Airport 365 days a year. As it is shared shuttle it does take a little more time than a direct trip in a taxi but the savings definitely more than make up for it.
From Melbourne City and surrounding suburbs an hourly service is offered. Depending on which suburb you are located in will determine your estimated travel time. The travel allowance ensures that you reach the airport with sufficient time to check in. The duration can range from 1:15-hours for those passengers further out (For example South Yarra), to 45-minutes if you are located closer to the Airport (For expample: Brunswick Rd).
The shuttle operates with a 20 minute window on all pickups. This means that if we book you in for 11am, your bus will arrive between 11am and 11:20am but you will need to be ready to go from 11am. This allows time to get all our passengers on board before proceeding to the airport. Whether we pick you up as the first stop on the hour or the last stop at the end of the 20 minute window, this will not change your arrival time at the airport.
Always allow a minimum of 2 hours prior to domestic flights and 3 hours prior to international flights when making a booking from the city to the airport. Be advised that domestic flights with Tiger need to be treated in a similar fashion to an international flight as they have very strict check in procedures.
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may incur additional charges ($10), please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. We make exceptions for laptop bags and handbags etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- For the safety of our staff and clients, all travelers are required to wear a mask for the duration of the journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.