Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure
Ballooning over Melbourne, a once in a lifetime experience.
Amazing views of Melbourne at Sunrise. Depending on the wind direction on the day, many of our flights take us right over the city centre or very close to it. Spectacular sights of the CBD in the early morning makes this an experience you will never forget. Come and fly with us over the largest city in the World where regular balloon flights take place and experience this unique and peaceful adventure in the oldest form of aviation. Join loved ones, give the gift of a balloon flight or just treat yourself and tick this off your bucket list...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ballooning is weather dependant so we cannot guarantee good visibility on every flight
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Brunton Ave Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Normally good views of the MCG
Pass By: Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson Pl Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Good views of Museum and city in general on most flights
Pass By: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
You will experience the city as it wakes, basked in the early morning light. Float gently in this unique mode of transport in a peaceful adventure you will never forget.
Departure Point :25 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We do complimentary one-way pickups from CBD hotels.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 24 hours required between scuba diving and ballooning
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You will be contacted before your flight so we are sure no participant shows symptoms pertinent to Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.