Melbourne City River Trails
Although Melbourne is situated on the shores of one of the largest bays on the Australian coast, the city's main water feature is the Yarra River. That's because the city grew from the banks of the Yarra and even today the focus for the city is still very much on a one-kilometre section of the river..
The Yarra River precinct is a wonderful place for tailor made, short interesting walks covering the arts, maritime history and fabulous gardens.
This precinct is the hub of Melbourne's artistic and cultural scene, with generous examples of public art and exciting architecture.
This precinct includes the significant green spaces of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Birrarung Marr as well as smaller parks, gardens, reserves and Southbank.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Yarra Rive wonderful view
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
The rare and beautiful plants, breathtaking landscapes and iconic buildings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Southbank draws a sophisticated crowd to its cultural venues
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Flinders Street Station - Stop 13, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.