Melbourne City Sights Kayak Tour
The City Sights Kayak Tour is a stunning way to check out the major iconic sights of Melbourne from a unique water-level perspective. Kayaking gear, bottled water, a short lesson and a friendly guide are all included.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- All paddling accessories, waterproof bags, bottle of water, experienced & friendly guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel transfer
A stunning kayak paddle right through the centre of Melbourne with amazing views of the skyline and historic bridges along the way. A short break in a beautiful marina in Docklands and paddle back through the city to the starting point.
• Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
• Melbourne City Marina, SE 120 L 1 439 Docklands Dr, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Departure Point :Richmond Rowing Club, 7 Boathouse Dr, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: A sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses. You can wear your normal clothes but you may want to bring a change if you are going out afterwards.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.