Melbourne. Laneways and Alleyways
Do you know that Melbourne has the highest
number of cafes and restaurants per number of
people than any other city in the world?
Immerse yourself in Melbourne cafe culture
and street art, exploring the hidden treasures
located within the many cobblestone laneways
and alleyways within the City center.
Five of the six tallest buildings in Australia are
in Melbourne’s CBD. Are you ready to discover
the true heart of Melbourne?
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Block Arcade, 282 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The Block Arcade is a shopping arcade in the central business district of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Constructed between 1891 and 1893, it is considered one of the late Victorian era's finest shopping arcades and ranks among Melbourne's most popular tourist attractions.
Pass By: Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Hosier Lane is Melbourne's most iconic Street Art laneway and is one of the main tourist attractions in Melbourne
Pass By: Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Collins Street is a major street in the centre of Melbourne
Departure Point :Town Hall/Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.