Melbourne Laneways and Waterways
Celebrate Melbourne's sepia-coloured Yarra River and the city’s unique laneway and market culture. Visit one of the city's famous markets, wandering the bustling food halls seeking out unique, locally designed merchandise.
Explore Melbourne’s labyrinth of laneways and arcades and grand Victorian architecture on foot, browse boutiques in the Block and Royal Arcades, admire Hosier Lane’s urban art scene or simply take a moment to soak up the city's continental energy and atmosphere. Then step on board your private cruise and enjoy lunch with a glass of Australian sparkling wine as you glide along the Yarra River. Marvel at the magnificent skyline from a very different angle, with the gleaming new Docklands precinct, Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens as your dramatic backdrop.
Please note, timings are an estimate as the 5 hour private tour can be tailored to suit your interests.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Cruising gourmet lunch including soft and alcoholic beverages
- Private tour in a luxurious vehicle
- Professional Local Driver / Guide
- Discover streetart and hidden gems in city laneways and arcades
- Private river cruise
- Produce tasting at Queen Victoria or South Melbourne Market (Tuesday – Sunday)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
- Entry/Admission - Flinders Street Station
- Entry/Admission - Southbank
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
A produce tasting at the bustling Queen Victoria or South Melbourne Market (Tuesday – Sunday)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Flinders Street Station, Cnr Flinders & Swanston Sts, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Explore Melbourne's artistic side. Taking in Flinders Street Station and other grand Victorian civic buildings in Spring Street before setting off on foot to explore Melbourne’s labyrinth of laneways and arcades.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Step on board your private cruise, sit back and enjoy lunch with a glass of Australian sparkling wine as you glide along the Yarra River taking in the city's sites and skyline from a different angle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your expert guide will pick up from your nominated Melbourne hotel or accommodation. :Please advise at time of booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.