Melbourne Laneways, Arcades and City Morning Tour with Optional Yarra Cruise
Discover the best of Melbourne on a morning sightseeing tour that includes an optional boat cruise along the Yarra River. First travel by comfortable coach to take in highlights such as Captain Cook's Cottage, Queen Victoria Market, Fitzroy Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance. Learn about the city’s history and culture from your guide and enjoy time to explore some sites by foot. If you choose, continue your sightseeing from a cruise along the Yarra River in the heart of the city.
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about colourful Melbourne with your expert local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air conditioning
- Pickup from select Melbourne hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Sightseeing cruise on the beautiful Yarra River(If option selected)
- Eureka Tower (the highest observation deck in the southern hemisphere!) (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Yarra River
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cooks' Cottage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 1 Cathedral Pl, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Enjoy a quick photo stop at the beautiful Gothic revival style St Patrick's, one of the oldest's cathedrals in Melbourne!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Rod Laver Arena, Batman Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Drive past Rod Laver Arena, the venue for the Australian Open Tennis Tournament, and into Albert Park to drive alongside the Formula 1 Grand Prix track.
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Drive past the Queen Victoria Market, an icon to the locals and a major landmark
Pass By: Parliament House of Victoria, Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
See imposing Parliament House, considered to be one of the finest examples of architecture from the Victorian era anywhere in the world.
Stop At: Fitzroy Gardens, 230-298 Wellington Parade East Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Visit Fitzroy Gardens, one of the most beautiful and historic gardens in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Visit Cook’s Cottage, in the heart of Fitzroy Gardens, the original home of Captain James Cook’s parents (entry own expense)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Stroll through the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, a little oasis in the middle of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
Visit the Shrine of Remembrance, a memorial to the men and women of Australia who served in the First World War. Take the stairs to the rooftop for breathtaking views of the Melbourne skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
If you choose to add the cruise option. Cruise on the Yarra River to discover a great deal about our rich maritime history as you meander past the 19th Century sailing ship ‘Polly Woodside’, Melbourne’s docklands and wharfs. You’ll also see the enormous Crown Casino, the Melbourne Aquarium and some great city views from a new perspective.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.