Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Private Cabin
Fly with us - first class!
Melbourne Star Private Cabin can host up to 15 people and provides a great opportunity to host an event or enjoy a day out with friends and family with a unique spin, combined in spectacular fashion with panoramic flights at 120m above the glittering city, for an experience unlike any other in the Southern Hemisphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Melbourne Star Admission
- Private Cabin
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Souvenir Photo ( available to purchase)
- Visit: Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, 101 Waterfront Way, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Fly with us - first class!
Whether it’s a staff meeting or a romantic date, a Melbourne Star Private Cabin provides a great opportunity to host an event with a unique spin, combined in spectacular fashion with panoramic flights at 120m above the glittering city, for an experience unlike any other in the Southern Hemisphere.
Book your own Private Cabin that can accommodate up to 20 guests.
Departure Point :Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Departure Time :1/10/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hours of operation are subject to adverse weather conditions and maybe changed without prior notice.
- Prams and mobile scooters are not permitted within the cabins however may be left in the designated area.
- Due to safety requirements, restrictions on motorised and non-motorised wheelchairs apply. Wheelchairs are to be locked into position in the allocated location within the cabin. A maximum of two (2) wheelchairs are permitted within a cabin, and a maximum of six (6) wheelchairs are permitted on the Melbourne Star at any one time.
- Bags larger than A3 paper in size are not permitted within the cabin. Open storage bins are available where you can leave your bags and luggage for collection following your flight.
- Mobile scooters are not permitted inside the cabins. The Melbourne Star has a limited number of non-motorised wheelchairs for an individual’s use if required. Notifying us in advance to ensure availability of these is strongly advised.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Guests who are Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing travelling on their own will be provided with a mobile phone to use on their flight. This phone is designed to communicate announcements and safety instructions to guest as well as guest to communicate with the Melbourne Star Staff in unlikely event the guest should need to.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.