Melbourne Star - Sights and Lights Ticket
The Melbourne Star is the Southern Hemisphere's only observation wheel, offering spectacular 360-degree views of the city, and a sky-high experience like no other! Standing at a staggering 120 metres tall, this is Melbourne like you’ve never seen it before.
One of only four giant observation wheels in the world, the Melbourne Star is a must-see attraction for locals and tourists alike. Hop into one of 21 spacious, temperature-controlled cabins and take it all in as your audio commentary offers a quick history of the various landmarks below.
Through floor-to-ceiling windows you’ll enjoy unobstructed vistas reaching up to 40km, from the city and Port Phillip Bay through to picturesque Mount Macedon and the stunning Dandenong Ranges. Day rides offer stunning visuals of city to sea, while night flights sparkle under the bright lights of the city. Talk about reinventing the wheel!
per adult from
What's included :
- Melbourne Star Flight during the Day
- Melbourne Star Flight during the Night
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
What's excluded :
- Visit: Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, 101 Waterfront Way, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
The ultimate day & night delight
The Melbourne Star is not just one unforgettable experience – it’s TWO! Enjoy the stunning sights of Melbourne by day, with views stretching from Melbourne’s CBD and Port Phillip Bay through to Mount Macedon and the Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Then in the evening, Melbourne’s city lights take over, creating a glittering wonderland outside your cabin window. Book your day and night flights together in our Sights & Lights package to save. Fly once in the day or evening, then come back within 30 days to complete your Melbourne Star experience. Because if you’ve only flown once, you’ve only seen half the story!
Departure Point :Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, 101 Waterfront Way, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Hours of operation are subject to adverse weather conditions and maybe changed without prior notice.
- Each cabin can accommodate up to 20 passengers.
- Prams and mobile scooters are not permitted within the cabins however may be left in the designated area.
- Due to safety requirements, restrictions on motorised and non-motorised wheelchairs apply. Wheelchairs are to be locked into position in the allocated location within the cabin. A maximum of two (2) wheelchairs are permitted within a cabin, and a maximum of six (6) wheelchairs are permitted on the Melbourne Star at any one time.
- Bags larger than A3 paper in size are not permitted within the cabin. Open storage bins are available where you can leave your bags and luggage for collection following your flight.
- Mobile scooters are not permitted inside the cabins. The Melbourne Star has a limited number of non-motorised wheelchairs for an individual’s use if required. Notifying us in advance to ensure availability of these is strongly advised.
- Guests who are Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing travelling on their own will be provided with a mobile phone to use on their flight. This phone is designed to communicate announcements and safety instructions to guest as well as guest to communicate with the Melbourne Star Staff in unlikely event the guest should need to.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.