Melbourne Street Art Tour with a Local: Private & Personalized ★★★★★
Discover Melbourne’s creative side as you explore the city’s laneways and immerse yourself in its constantly evolving street art culture. From paste ups to tags, murals to stencils, you’ll find every kind of street art possible hidden down unassuming alleyways, tiny lanes and arcades so jam packed with bars and eateries you’ll wonder how there’s enough space! With a like-minded local, immerse yourself in the art and culture of The Lanes, stop to enjoy a coffee or a beer in one of trendiest, hole-in-the-wall bars in the city and maybe even stumble across an artist at work! Discover the most famous arcades which are known to be hubs of artistic expression, as well as ducking down some back streets where the work of up and coming street art is hidden, for local eyes only!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% private and personalised experience
- Insider knowledge about the artsy area, shops and eateries
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks other than the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rutledge Lane, Rutledge Ln, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
View and learn about the streets that's art was once blacked out altogether.
Pass By: Union Lane, Between Elizabeth and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
You can visit one of the most instagrammable streets in Melbourne
Pass By: Duckboard Place, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
This street is surrounded by the likes of Chin Chin, Eau Di Vie and Gazi.
Pass By: Caledonian Lane, Caledonian Ln, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
A visit to one of the lesser-known laneways in Melbourne’s jam-packed CBD might be on the cards.
Pass By: Hosier Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
You can visit Hosier Lane, known for its ever-changing exhibition of Melbourne’s finest street art.
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.