Memphis City and Dahshur Half Day Guided Tour
Have A Day Tour To The Fascinating History Of Egypt With To Giza City Where You Will Visit Dahshur, And Memphis City That Was The Capital Of Egypt During The Old Kingdom.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
You will visit the Dahshur pyramids (Also known as Bent and Red Pyramids). These are considered to be the first true pyramids ever built by King Snefru, the founder of the 4th dynasty of the Pharaonic period.
King sneferu was also the father of King Cheops, who built the great pyramids of Giza. The Dahshur pyramids are among the oldest, largest and most preserved pyramids in Egypt, dating back from 2613 to 2589 BCE.
From Dahshur, you will be taken to see the ancient Memphis City which was the first and oldest capital city of Egypt. It’s located at the Eastern bank of the River Nile. You will also get to see the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.