Memphis Horseback Trail Ride Tour
Take a relaxing horse trail ride through one of the most beautiful and largest urban parks in the USA. At a size of 4,500 acres this area covers more than five times the area of Central Park in New York City. While riding the horse trails with your trail guide, you'll have the opportunity to see deer, ducks, cranes and other wildlife. The horses are well-trained and can handle riders with all levels of experience.
Choose from morning or afternoon departures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trail guide
- All equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After arriving at the stables and filling out the necessary paperwork, you'll be matched up with a horse based on your height, weight and level of experience. Your trail guide will teach you the basics of riding a horse, then you'll begin your 1-hour long trail ride adventure where you are bound to see amazing wildlife and nature. There is an abundance of wildlife in the park that you may have the opportunity to see including deer, ducks, cranes, and raccoons. You explore one of the most beautiful and largest urban parks in the USA. At a size of 4,500 acres this area covers more than five times the area of Central Park in New York City.
Departure Point :Shelby Farms Stables, N Pine Lake Dr, Cordova, TN 38018, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum 50 Inches tall
- All participants need to weigh under 250 lbs each
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.