Mendoza Malbec Experience
MALBEC EXPERIENCE TOUR... The Mendoza Wine Country is world renowned for its exquisite wineries, wines and foods. Let us guide you through the best of what Northern Mendocinian Appellations have to offer and discover their own unique flavor and personality, world-class wines, a bounty of culinary treasures and breath-taking scenery.
Dive into understanding more of Argentina’s most beloved grape—Malbec. Let us take you to the vineyards that we believe produce the best examples of this wine region. Daily PRIVATE TOUR..
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Premium Wine tasting and visit to 3 wineries
- Private transportation. Minimum 2 people. We use Toyota Corolla, VW Vento and Amarok 4WD.
- 3-course lunch with premium wines
- Bilingual Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Mendoza hotels)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Today, we dive into the heart of Mendoza, getting to know its premier wine-growing areas. We start the tour at 9:00am visiting Bodega Alta Vista, one of the largest family-owned wineries in Argentina. Alta Vista´s mission as ¨Terroir Expression Winemakers¨ is to illustrate the very best expression of the different Argentine terroirs. Through their groundbreaking work with terroir and varietal management, Alta Vista became the first Argentinean winery to produce and compare several single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their four Mendoza vineyards.
Next stop will be Bodega Kaiken. Just as Kaikenes (wild geese, indigenous to Patagonia) fly over Patagonia, crisscrossing the land between Chile and Argentina, so have Montes Winescrossed over the Andes and into Argentina, with the firm purpose of producing fine wines, resulting from a perfect combination of the exceptional conditions given in the Mendoza area, plus the work of talented professionals, both Chilean and Argentine.
We continue to Bodega Susana Balbo where we´ll enjoy a one-of-a-kind dining experience. After twenty years of working as a consultant winemaker both in Argentina and around the world, Susana Balbo decided to open her own winery. In 1999, Susana rented a small winery and began her first batches of wine. Initially the production was quite small. The first batches of the Susana Balbo and Ben Marco lines were released in August 2000.. After working in Salta, Susana returned to Mendoza to work in wineries including Bodega Martins and Catena Zapata Winery. She founded Dominio del Plata in 1999 in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza.
The menu is amazing and the courses are universally excellent, with clever taste combinations, great presentation and appropriate wine matching. Return to your hotel by 5pm.
Departure Point :Centrally located Mendoza Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.