Mera Peak Climbing
Mera peak expedition climbing one of the cool climbing, Mera peak is best for beginning can practice for big expedition,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Included All climbing equipments
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Mera Peak Climbing takes us to the mountainous Everest Region Trekking. In this trekking/climbing adventure, we ascent 6,476 meters (21,247 ft), to summit the peak by the same name. Mera Peak is regarded as one of the highest trekking peak of Nepal. Due to its geographical location in the area, spectacular view of Chamlang, Makalu, Baruntse, Lhotse and Mount Everest can been seen from the summit.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.