Mercure Shanghai Hongqiao Airport Package with 2-day Sightseeing Tour and Cruise
Mercure Shanghai Hongqiao Airport is 5-minute walk from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, Terminal 1. This package is inclusive of 3-night accommodation with breakfast, one day Classic and Modern Shanghai tour with Lunch, another day Zhujiajiao Water Town tour with dinner and Huangpu River Cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-night accommodation with deluxe room with daily breakfast in Mercure Shanghai Hongqiao Airport
- Classic and Modern Shanghai with Lunch, escorted by English speaking tour guide.
- Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour with dinner, Huangpu River Cruise, escorted by tour guide.
- Shuttle bus from hotel to Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) every 60 minute from 0500 to 2100
What's excluded :
- Other meals
- Metro ticket
- Taxi fare
- If you are looking for a hotel near Hongqiao Airport, with convenient hotel shuttle bus / metro transfer between hotel, airport and downtown Shangai, Mercure Shanghai Hongqiao Airport might be a good choice. You will use convenient metro connection with ease to take 2-day escorted tour to explore Shanghai.
About the Hotel
The package is inlusive of 3-night Standard Twin Room (2 single beds) with daily breakfast. The hotel is a mid-scale hotel, convenient transportation to downown by metro, with 24-hour front desk, laundry, luggage storage, maid service, in house restaurant, and gym facilities.
(1) Day 1: Airport to Hotel
After arrival at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA), go to the hotel by yourself. It is only 5-minute walk from Hongqiao International Airport, Terminal 1.
(2) Day 2: Classic and Modern Shanghai Group Tour with Lunch
Tour Day: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun.
Tour Duration: 8:00 to 17:00
Meeting Place: Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World (88 Nanjing West Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai)
How to go: Walk to the nearest Metro Station - Hongqiao Railway Station (10 minute). Take Metro Line to People's Square Station (10 stops). Go out from Exit 8, walk for 250m to hotel.
Tour startis from Old Street, once its foremost business street. See the Ming and Qing dynasty-era buildings with their upswept eaves and black roofs, and view the handicraft shops and stalls.
Next, meander around the 16th-century Yuyuan Garden, admiring its pavilions, ponds, and bridges before enjoying a Chinese tea at a traditional teahouse.
Then, drive to The Bund, Shanghai’s colonial-era waterfront along the Huangpu River, and take a guided stroll past its grandiose 1920s buildings.
After a Chinese lunch, head into skyscraper-filled Lujiazui and enter the Shanghai History Museum, beneath the Oriental Pearl Tower. Trace Shanghai’s history here before visiting the Pearl City Market, famous for selling sea pearls. Stock up with these marine treasures (own expense)
Stop at Tianzifang, an arty shopping enclave in Shanghai’s restored French Concession district. Stroll and window-shop along the charming alleyways, and learn from your guide how the Concession was a base for European traders in colonial times.
Transfer back to Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World. Take metro back to your hotel.
(3) Day 3: Zhujiajiao Water Town Plus Huangpu River Cruise
Tour Day: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun.
Tour Duration: 12:00 to 20:00
Meeting Place: Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World
Discover Zhujiajiao water town, a silk museum, and the sights from Huangpu River on a 6.5-hour afternoon tour of Shanghai. With a guide, you’ll spend time in the ancient water town to wander over bridges and along its tree-lined rivers. Visit a silk museum to learn about the time-honored art of silk making, then finish with a river cruise. Dinner at local restaurant in a local restaurant before cruise is included. The experience ends with a drop-off in the vibrant Xintiandi area, a bustling pedestrianized area that’s lined with bars and eateries. It’s the perfect place if you want to experience the best of Shanghai’s nightlife.
Take metro back to your hotel.
(4) Day 4: Hotel to airport
Shuttle bus from hotel to Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) every 60 minute from 0500 to 2100. To reserve a return hotel shuttle bus, please register with the hotel conciege on day 1.
Because the hotel is only 5 minute walking to terminal 1, you might just walk to the airport.
Departure Point :
AirportsHongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
4/1/2021 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
4/1/2022 - 10/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 2550 Hongqiao Rd, Changning District, Shanghai Shi, China, 200237
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Usually you do not need to add an extra bed for child. You can also tell the front desk on site if you like to pay for an extra bed when necessary. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- Please provide your flight information to and from Shanghai upon booking
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Shanghai. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. There is no refund if this happens.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.