Departure for Kalambaka a highlight of your stay in Greece . Arrival and visit the famous Meteora, geological formations unique in their kind, on which the Monasteries are perched; they were built in the 14th century and they are rich in precious testimonies of Byzantine art. Nowdays , only six monasteries are well preserved and four of them are still inhabited ,we are going to visit 2 of them . Afterwards , there is free time for lunch in town of Kalambaka . Return to Thessaloniki , last stop along the way in the beautiful Valley of Tempi , at the chapel of Saint Paraskevi .
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees / 3€ per Monastery per person
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Meteora, Trikala Region, Thessaly
Exceptional full day trip to Meteora , a geological miracle . Have the chance to discover 2 of these fabulous Monasteries which are UNESCO'S world heritage sites .
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Leof. Georgikis Scholis 80, Kalamaria 555 35, Greece
2: Vasileos Georgiou 27, Thessaloniki 546 40, Greece
3: Blackbox, Al. Flemingk 2, Thessaloniki 546 42, Greece
4: Arch of Galerius, Egnatia 144, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
5: Aristotelous 13, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
6: Ξενοδοχείο ILIOS, Egnatia 27, Thessaloniki 546 30, Greece
7: Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki, Monastiriou 16, Thessaloniki 546 29, Greece
8: Grand Hotel Palace, Monastiriou 305, Thessaloniki 546 28, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
When the booking window opens, customers can choose the pick up point depending of the nearest available point from the list, to their accommodation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.