Mexico City and its Diversity
Mexico City has been the recipient of several cultures throughout history. The goal of the exit proposed by Ximbala, is to know the Memory and Tolerance museum while we know the diversity we can find in the historic center of the CDMX.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Torre Latino
- Entry/Admission - Museo Memoria y Tolerancia
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Chino
- Entry/Admission - Alameda de Santa Maria La Ribera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre Latino, Eje Central 2, Mexico City 06040 Mexico
We will climb the impressive viewpoint of the Latin American tower, where the panoramic views of the great city of Mexico are incomparable.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Memoria y Tolerancia, Plaza Juarez, Centro Historico Frente al Hemiciclo a Juárez de la Alameda central, Mexico City 06010 Mexico
The Memory and Tolerance Museum has the mission in its name. Disseminate the importance of tolerance, nonviolence, memory and Human Rights. A part of this is achieved through the awareness raising that happens in the tours of our exhibitions, promoting reflection and social action.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Barrio Chino, Calle Dolores between calle independencia and calle república de Uruguay, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
We will have the opportunity to visit the Chinatown of Mexico City and eat at the first Chinese food restaurant in the City. We will have a brief explanation about how the Chinese arrived in our country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alameda de Santa Maria La Ribera, Santa Maria La Ribera, Mexico City 06400 Mexico
To finish the trip, we will have a fun salsa class at the Moorish kiosk of the Santa María la Ribiera neighborhood. An ideal way to learn more about the CDMX.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Palacio de Bellas Artes, San José de la Cruz, San José Agua Azul, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.