Mezhyhirya (Ex-President's Residence) Tour
The ex-residence of Ukrainian president is called Ukrainian Versailles because the size of the territory is 140 ha with a beautiful park, equestrian club, archery range, tennis court, and hunting ground.
You will not see something similar in other countries, that's why this is truly a unique experience.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets both to the territory and the main palace
- Alcoholic Beverages - Home made vodka shot :)
- Entry/Admission - Mezhyhirya Residence Museum
What's excluded :
- Museum of Cars
- Golf cars rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezhyhirya Residence Museum, Ivana Franka St. 19, Novi Petrivtsi 07354 Ukraine
This is a tour to the former residence of Victor Yanukovych in the village Petrivtsi (Kyiv region). 140-hectare complex “Mezhyhiria” surrounded by the five-meter fence around the perimeter.
The property includes a marina, equestrian club, archery range, tennis court, and hunting ground. Journalists and politicians called the “Mezhyhiria” a symbol of the presidential corruption
scale and Museum of corruption.
Definitely one of the most interesting places to visit in Ukraine.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/hostel/apartment.He/she will be wearing our company`s uniform or will be holding a green flag. Airports
- Kyiv Boryspil International Airport, Boryspil', Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine, 08307
- Kiev-Zhulhany Airport, Kyiv (Kiev) Ukraine
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.