Miami Everglades Safari Park Airboat Adventure with Transport
Experience panoramic views of lush vegetation teeming with wildlife as you venture deep into the interior of the Florida tropical wetlands on a Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure. Explore the wilderness as you glide through the water at Everglades Safari Park, learning about the area’s complex ecosystem and history with narration from your airboat captain and guide. As part of your swamp tour, score an up-close look at wetland reptiles when you visit an alligator wildlife program, and wander through jungle trails filled with crocodilian exhibits before you return to your airboat. No hidden fees as the National Park entrance is already included as well as the Round-trip transport from Miami.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Everglades Airboat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- $3 National Park Fee
- Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Safari Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Safari Park, 26700 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
Explore nature's River of Grass on an Eco-Adventure tour. Our experienced tour guides will describe you the wonders of this unique ecosystem and the native and exotic wildlife that inhabit it. All tours will include our world famous 30 min airboat rides, alligator wildlife show, and a walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Miami, Miami, Florida
No hidden fees as the National Park entrance is already included as well as the Round-trip transport from Miami.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup timeHotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance between 8.15 am and 10.15am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Pick-up transportation is mandatory. Unfortunately travelers cannot drive to the park, though one can drive to the last pickup location at Bayside Marketplace and leave their car parked to get on the transportation there if desired
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are Mandatory onboard the buses
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.