Miami Panoramic Tour By Night
Visit Miami, Miami Beach and Wynwood by night! Hop on board our luxury convertible tour bus and explore this magical city by night. You’ll take in Ocean Drive and Downtown as well as Wynwood, where we’ll make a stop-off so you have time to visit the famous Wynwood Walls museum.
Miami is an incredible city offering attractions for everybody, whatever their preference. However, to really make the most of your stay, take a tour of the city once night has fallen, as the enchanting atmosphere really allows you to experience Miami from a different perspective.
Our night tour gives you the opportunity to take in Miami, Miami Beach, as well as the Wynwood district, renowned for its highly acclaimed open-air museum exhibiting colourful mural paintings created by artists from across the globe.
The night tour only departs from South Beach and will take you through Downtown before making a stop off in Wynwood, allowing you to experience the unique atmosphere of this neighbourhood first-hand.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- USB Charging
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wynwood, 2751 N Miami Ave Suite 3, Miami, FL 33127-4439
During your time in Wynwood you’ll have time to visit the Wynwood Walls museum, which is the focal point of this neighbourhood. A world-renowned hub of creativity within an enclosed area where only the most prestigious street artists were invited to display their creative masterpieces: an unmissable experience!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Seagull Hotel Miami Beach-PERMANENTLY CLOSED, 100 21st St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.