Micro-Group Barossa Valley Wine Tour from Adelaide
This is premium small-group wine touring at it's best! Our very small groups have a maximum of 6 guests and we regularly depart with less. We only visit premium wineries so you get to try the best wines of the region. There is no set itinerary for the day so every tour is different and tailored to the group. We know all the best wineries, you can trust your local guide to create the perfect day for you. Lunch is at one of the most popular and scenic restaurants in the region. You'll enjoy a banquet style tasting-menu of freshly prepared local produce alongside a glass of local wine or beer.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tasting fees at the wineries
- Multi-course lunch with your choice of premium beverage
- Passionate and knowledgeable wine guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Luxury transfers
- Entry/Admission - Harvest Kitchen
What's excluded :
- Take home wine (available to purchase)
- Stop At: Barossa Valley, SA, Australia
Start your day by being picked up from your Adelaide CBD accommodation around 9:15am in a luxurious tour vehicle. Along the way to the first winery, your wine guide will familiarize you with the region and its roots, along with Adelaide's other main wine producing regions.
After a leisurely 60 minute drive you arrive in wine country, where you will get to taste premium wine from the best boutique producers as led by passionate and knowledgeable locals. Wineries visited could include the truly gluggable wines at Yelland & Papps, historic Langmeil, or custodians of the "Command" vineyard at Elderton to name but a few.
During the first two winery visits you will get to try a good selection of premium wines which truly represent the region, and your guide will get to know you and your tastes in wine. The rest of the day will be planned out accordingly, to the tastes of individuals within the group as best as possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Harvest Kitchen, 284 Magnolia Rd, Vine Vale SA 5352, Australia
After the second winery of the day, it's off to lunch at one of the regions best restaurants. Sit back and relax as a tasting-menu selection of the best dishes from the ever-changing seasonal menu are brought to your table to share with your choice of premium beverage.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Barossa Valley, Barossa Valley, South Australia
Following lunch you will enjoy wine tasting at two more wineries, meeting the locals, uncovering the history of the region, and enjoying world-class Shiraz. We'll take you off the beaten path to make sure you get a deep understanding of the real Barossa Valley. Wineries could include the light and aromatic wines at Izway, the forward thinking winemakers at Tscharke, big flavour-packed wines at Gibsons, or any number of micro-producer your wine guide has special access to.
Special requests such as Maggie Beers Farm, the Barossa Valley Cheese Company, and also a local lookout are often made part of the day should guests desire.
At the end of the tour, you are transported back to your accommodation at around 5:30pm along with anything you may have purchased during the day.
Duration: 2 hours
• Harvest sourdough w fennel salt butter & pickles
• Torzi-Mathews marinated local olives
• Labneh with spiced chickpeas and charred flatbread
• Roasted baby beets with fresh curd and blood orange
• Truffled local mushrooms with soft parmesan polenta
• Slow cooked lamb shoulder with Jerusalem artichokes
Departure Point :1: Adelaide SA, Australia
2: Tanunda SA 5352, Australia
3: The Louise, Seppeltsfield Road, Stonewell Rd, Marananga SA 5352, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Downtown Adelaide accommodation approx 0910 - 0925am.Pick up from the Barossa approx 1000 - 1020am
Departure Time :9:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to confirm departure
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are Certified COVID-Safe as per Australian and South Australian Government regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.