Midday Meteora Monastery tour from Kalabaka's train station
Join this tour from Kalabaka or Kastraki and discover a place where divine creation meets the human. Tour among landscapes of extraordinary beauty and hear the history of the monasteries built on the Meteora Rocks
~See the remaining six monasteries
~Explore the Meteora area, a unique geological formation part of UNESCO's World Heritage list.
~Visit three monasteries
~Luxurious air-conditioned vehicle
~Photo stop at the most imposing panoramic views for photos.
~Learn about the movies backround of the area. Such as Gam of Thrones and
James Bond places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- See all six remaining monasteries and visit 3 of them
- Local english-speaking tour leader
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel either from Kalambaka or Kastraki
- Luxury mini-bus transportation
What's excluded :
- Monastery entrance fees which are 3€
- Guided tour inside the monastery
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch or snacks
- Credit cards are not accepted for paying the monasteries entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Meteora
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meteora, Kalabaka 422 00, Greece
You are seeing all six remainig monasteries stands there for over 700 years and you will visit 3 of them..Our expertized in area personnel will give you all the historical information, facts that they will let you speachless.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are picking you up from Kalabaka's trainstation and at the main entrance of the trainstation you will see one of our partners holding a signboard with your name written on it.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pets are not allowed to enter the monasteries.
- Due to the current and worldwide status of the recent COVID-19, the monastic community and, thus, the Monasteries of the Meteora region will stop the provision of skirts and shawls to the visitors. Therefore, all visitors are required to be dressed accordingly: Men are prohibited to wear any sleeveless shirt, andshorts above the knee; Ladies are prohibited to wear any skirts above the knee. All previous clothing will deny any visitor’s entry to the monasteries.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.