Mihintale Sacred Temple tour by Tuk-Tuk from Anuradhapura
Enjoying the ride by the Tuk-Tuk is the best way to explore the most scenic sites in Anuradhapura. Mihintale temple is known for its geographical shape and its background for the Buddhism in Sri Lanka. This tour visits the Mihintale temple which has been situated one of the peaks of a mountainous range. At the foot of the mountain you will be able to see ruins of an ancient hospital. To visit the temple there are three flights of steps where you will be able to see “Kantaka Cetiya”, “The refectory”, “Ambastala Dagaba”, “Maha Stupa”, “Aradhana Gala” all around the site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to the site
- Entry/Admission - Mihintale
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mihintale, Anuradhapura Sri Lanka
Mihintale is a mountain peak near Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka. It is a pilgrimage site of a meeting between the Buddhist monk Mahinda and King Devanampiyatissa which inaugurated the presence of Buddhism in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from most centrally located hotels in Anuradhapura
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.