Milan Super Saver: Skip-the-line Duomo and Rooftop Tour
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city skyline, then take advantage of a special entrance from the rooftop and get directly into the Cathedral, avoiding any other line!
Experience this exceptional value Milan Duomo tour with this Super Saver, combining two amazing tours at a discounted price.
This incredible 2-hour guided tour you will give you the chance to discover the most iconic building of Milan in a thorough, comprehensive visit. Let our professional, English-speaking guides share their knowledge about art and history with you and tell you stories of ancient rituals, curiosities and anecdotes about this imposing monument.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour with licensed, English-speaking guide
- Enjoy the marvellous view of the city skyline from the Duomo rooftop
- Listen to all the fascinating stories about one of biggest churches in the world
- Wear your headsets to hear the guide better
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Duomo Rooftops
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
You will have the incredible privilege of skipping the lines outside the Cathedral and to enter without any further wait, directly from a special entrance from the rooftop. Your guide is ready to amaze you focusing on the countless statues, decorations and colourful stained-glass windows that tireless craftsmen designed along the centuries and be amazed while hearing about the stories of the “Holy Nail” from Jesus’ True Cross or the Sundial Trail and its zodiac signs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo Rooftops, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Meet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo and make your way to the elevator entrance, where you will take the lift to enjoy the unforgettable experience of walking on the Rooftop of the magnificent Duomo Cathedral: the overall size of this Gothic architecture is impressive and its flying buttresses and the white marble make it a one-of-a-kind.
Climb nearly 50 steps to reach the highest level on the roof and be ready to admire stunning views of the Milanese skyline, including the brand-new upcoming skyscrapers… On the roof of Italy’s largest cathedral, and one of the biggest in the world, you can enjoy exciting views of Milan and on a clear day you may even see as far as the Italian Alps, the mountains separating Italy from Switzerland. Over 3.400 statues and 135 spires await to be unveiled and it is definitely best seen from above!
End your visit admiring the golden statue of the Virgin Mary, shining bright on top of the Major spire!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Meet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Duomo Cathedral Square, Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- It is extremely recommended to wear comfortable shoes. During hot days it is recommended to wear a sun hat.
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a line to get to the roof
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.