Milbi Sunset Cruise with Local Indigenous Guide
This is the only sunset cruise in Hervey Bay that offers an Indigenous experience.
Not only you will relax on board, sipping on a glass of champagne and indulging yourself with a delicious grazing platter and fresh local prawn, but you will also hear beautiful Dreamtime stories of the region, witness a Welcome to Country and be enchanted by the sounds of the didgeridoo as the sun sinks beneath the horizon.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fresh Local King Prawns
- Delicious Grazing Platter
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Sandy National Park, Great Sandy National Park, Fraser Coast, Queensland
Conditions permitting, you can step ashore Round Island to view the sun setting across the water. Here you will experience a Welcome to Country led by a Butchulla guide, as well as commentary of the Great Sandy National Park with Dreamtime stories. Great photo opportunity.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Hervey Bay, Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast, Queensland
On your way back you will have an exclusive view of the iconic pier of Hervey Bay with the sunset and didgeridoo in the background.
Departure Point :Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan Hervey Bay, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If any guests have special dietary requirements, please make aware at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.