Milford Sound BBQ Experience (Early Summer Departure)
Small Group Milford Experience – Escape the crowds.
Our small group Milford Sound day tours offer a truly unique and top rated by Trip Advisor tour showcasing this spectacular and world famous region.
Start the tour off with pick up from your Queenstown accommodation in one of our luxury vehicles. Travel in unparalleled style and comfort in a luxury Mercedes van fully equipped with large windows for superior viewing and complimentary wifi and bottled water on board so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery. On this full day tour to Milford Sound you will of course experience a stunning two hour scenic boat cruise on the fjord – see waterfalls, fur seals and occasionally dolphins, you will also see some spectacular sights en route and have the opportunity to take a leisurely stroll through the majestic native beech forest. Along the way you will be treated to a delicious BBQ lunch, as well as enjoying lots of fun and informative commentary from your local guide, and plenty of off the beaten track visits away from the crowds.
We can provide for vegetarian and gluten free diets, and will do our very best to accommodate other dietary requirements.
Altitude Milford tours are limited to a maximum of 19 passengers, ensuring small groups so everyone can enjoy the best New Zealand hospitality that we have to offer.
- Delicious BBQ lunch
- Full day (approx. 12 hours)
- Complimentary hotel pick ups
- Complimentary bottled water & WiFi
- 2 hour breathtaking small boat nature cruise
- Day 1 : Milford Sound BBQ ExperienceLuxury transfers from Queenstown accommodation Small group tours (max 19 passengers) Multiple scenic stops on the journey to Milford Sound Informative and entertaining commentary Delicious BBQ lunch on board cruise 2 hr small boat nature cruise in Milford Complimentary bottled water and wifi on-board the vansMeals :None
Complimentary hotel pick ups. Departing 5:30am in summer only in addition to our 7:30am tour. Operating days: Tuesday, Wednesay, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Organised by Altitude Tours Ltd