Millennial city of Caral + Half world Lagoons
This tour combines the traditional visit to some of the oldest archeological centers of Peru and America with a natural space like few others in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ticket of Caral
- Entry/Admission - Caral Peru
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caral Peru, Av. Las Lomas de la Molina 327 Km. 184 Panamericana Norte - Valle de Supe., Lima 01 Peru
After being picked up from your hotel in the center of Lima in time for an exit at 7 am, take the trip of approximately 3 hours to the archaeological site of Caral. Upon arrival, follow your guide on the extensive 148-acre (60-hectare) terrain in the arid Supe Valley and marvel at the complex of temples, sunken plazas and stepped pyramids, some of which are among the largest in the world. world. Along the way, learn more about the fascinating history of the ancient settlement, which was inhabited for the first time between 2600 BC and 2000 BC, and discover why some archaeologists believe that Caral is the legendary "Mother City" of the ancient civilizations of America.
then visit the half-world lagoons, an ecological place where you can marvel at the vegetation and fauna of the area, followed by lunch at a restaurant recommended by your guide (on your own)
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.