The Walks is from 9h-13h
Its and easy, flat walk which is suitable for children from 6 years old
Has views and nature during the walk
The duration of the walk is just 2 hours
This walk includes the guide, pick ups and insurance!
per adult from
9 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up is at 9h10 by a mini bus of 8 seats
The duration from funchal to machico is just 20 minutes depends on the traffic
The walk itself was around a beautiful valley above some villages and the farming terraces so common in Madeira. Fantastic location.
There are so many types of flowers and trees that the guide will tell you about the why its called mimosa valley ( Maroços)
Magnificent views over the bay of Machico, where the Portuguese navigators first settled on the island of Madeira.
At the end of the walk we stop in a coffee shop so that you can relax for a bit then drop you off at your hotel at 13h
Departure Point :Funchal Lido Caniço
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Return is at yout hotel at 13h
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.