Minca - Torrentismo
Minca is a tourist destination that is located on the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, holding the title of Ecological Capital; The tour consists of making a circuit through the places of relevance of the town of Minca, where you will enjoy scenic landscapes and pleasant viewpoints surrounded by the fauna and flora belonging to this forest. It is an attraction that can not be missed, since it is a coffee territory, in addition this fantastic place has the presence of important rivers and waterfalls that are born in the snow. This tour gives us the opportunity to immerse ourselves in a fascinating journey between the mountains and the sea.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Health insurance
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascada de Marinka
What's excluded :
- DOES NOT INCLUDE food or services not mentioned.
- Lunch is according to the menu of the day, if you want a la carte it will have additional value.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
• We will pick up the tourists in their lodging at 08:30 am and we will take the road towards Minca.
Stop At: Minca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
• Being in the Ecological Capital of the Sierra Nevada (Minca) we will start our 1hr hike in which we will enjoy bird watching and endemic vegetation of the area until we reach the Marinka Waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascada de Marinka, Cerro Kenedy Oriente Arimaca, Minca, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
• In Marinka we will be approximately between 4-5hrs within which we will have the opportunity to take pictures, enjoy the bath in the cold waters and perform our Torrentismo activity.
• At noon we will enjoy lunch.
• After lunch we will enjoy the cold waters of the river until 04:00 pm, to return on a descent to Minca.
• Upon arriving in Minca we will board our vehicle, which will take us back to the city of Santa Marta, to end the tour between 05:30 pm and 06:00 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.