Mindo Cloud Forest - Private tour from Quito - Nature, Waterfalls and Chocolate
Private Full-Day Nature Tour to the Mindo Cloudforest
- Spot hummingbirds, butterflies, and orchids at the Butterfly and Hummingbird Sanctuary
- Go chocolate tasting and learn how its made at the Quetzal Chocolate Museum.
- Jump aboard a cable-car for an exciting ride and beautiful views above the cloud forest.
- Trek to the beautiful waterfalls in Mindo where you can take a quick dip.
- Great Tour value, the tour includes; lunch, hotel pick-up, travel pack, bilingual guide, and all activities.
- Tour is private and customizable to your needs.
- 7:00 am - pick-up from your hotel
- 9:00 am - Arrival to Mindo
- Butterfly and Hummingbird Sanctuary visit
- Chocolate Museum visit
- Cable-car ride over the cloud forest
- Waterfall trek
- Coffee at my favorite coffee house
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual Certified Guide
- Travel Pack (bottled water and snacks)
- Activities (Waterfall trek + cable car, Butterfly and Orchid sanctuary, Premium Chocolate Tour)
- Pick-up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Round the clock assistance in English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Mariposas de Mindo - Butterfly Garden
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
- Extra activities not described on itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mariposas de Mindo - Butterfly Garden, Mindo Sector la Yaguira a 2km del pueblo de Mindo, Mindo Ecuador
See more than 1000 colorful butterflies floating around you.
Observation Tower and deck
Spot hummingbirds and nature from atop a bamboo tower and observation deck.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, Mindo Ecuador
Trek along the cloud forest, hop on a cable car, take in some amazing sites, spot amazing wildlife and take in beautiful crystal clear waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange for pick-up at any hotel or accommodation in urban Quito. Pick-up near the airport or in the valley costs an additional $20 USD
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.